Friday, June 4, 2010

on a mission to make something happen

So i downloaded a new template and decided to give my blog a new lease on life ! An update I guess you could call it.. a new take on this blogging !

I am heading on an overseas adventure in T minus.... 4 months.... that's only a third of a year away... and considering i don't know where the other two thirds of the last year have gone... that is not to far ! So i have re developed this blog to TRACK my adventures... or lack of adventures !

I might post some of my favourite pics ! I love photography... i have to be in the mood to take photos and am my best critic... extreme critic ! I wish i was a perfectionist in more areas of my life ! I may just babble so ignore my rhetoric thoughts on existence and "my mission in life" it can get dull...

So that i guess is my purpose... It can only get better from here....

1 comments:

VS said...

Hi Friend...
Take it from me...a blogger who didn't even know what a blog was a year ago & now with 200+ friends. I still really don't know why anyone is interested in anything say..but oh, does it get better from here!!! You are going to be amazed at how rich in spirit this community of artists & writers, crafters & photographers, travels & thinkers truly is.
Best of luck friend on your journeys & I can't wait to follow you on all the adventures life has in store for you!!
Smiles,
Susie

Post a Comment