Saturday, June 12, 2010

fickle kind finish last....

Human beings are fickle characters. I just learnt this recently in quite a few turn of events. Fickle in nature, emotion and action – I believe with age this increases. I think this is why I find it peaceful to photograph children. Maybe there isn’t always a motive behind their way of being they simply exist within a moment.


I admit I to am fickle in nature but I am going to make a conscious effort to be less. This maybe comes with confidence and knowing what you want and not settling. I often speak of not settling for something that isn’t just quite right – something’s are so close to perfect it’s easy to make excuses for the little things – but once you know what is amazing you should not compromise. Amazing is just that.


Where for art though truthful aspiring people… the world needs you … or at least I do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment