Wednesday, March 30, 2011

R.E.A.D from the top line please...


So I don't usually blog about myself... but I found this inspirational piece on a link of a link of an amazing website i was pondering around and thought it quite ironic !

I have been thinking lately that my eye sight is somewhat lacking.. failing me maybe ! 6 and 8 are starting to look profoundly the same...

I am currently travelling and having an amazing adventure at that so things like eyesight and non-emergency dental work (yes there was an emergency) tend to get pushed back behind visits to amazing lakes and ski hills, and plans to New York city.... so until reality hits, and i live the meandering life again... (which I have no idea how i feel about) I will live by this...

Or until i can no longer make out the bigger picture.. which ever comes first.




0 comments:

Post a Comment